This is a little visited temple near Ungaran. Discovered in 1951, candi Ngempon is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva and is belived to date from the 9th century. The temple ruins lie in a quiet spot beside a river, about 5 Kilometers from the main road south from Ungaran. To get to the temple it is necessary to stop at Karangjati market and travel the 5 kilometers by ojek (pillion passenger on a motorcycle). Not far from the temple site are some hot springs.